Faith in action

James 2:25-26 (Message translation)
"The same with Rahab, The Jericho harlot. Wasn't her action in hiding God's spies and helping them escape-
that seamless unity of believing and doing- what counted with God?
The very moment you separate body and spirit, you end up with a corpse.
Separate faith and works and you get the same thing: a corpse.
"

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 39

Another Day...
Another Dollar

 I know, right!

I am working on church treasurer stuff today. Money in, money out..
I got to thinking about how so much we do revolves around money. It SEEMS so important. I have learned that money itself is not to be treasured, but God does want us to be good stewards of what we do have, as with all the gifts He gives us. 

Dollars come and go very easily!! Especially when I have more than enough of them. And even when I don't.

When I worked as a financial assistant I put this up on my wall to help me remember the real BOTTOM LINE:

Another Day
Another Chance to share the love of Christ!







I don't think she worried about money :)

No comments:

Post a Comment