Faith in action

James 2:25-26 (Message translation)
"The same with Rahab, The Jericho harlot. Wasn't her action in hiding God's spies and helping them escape-
that seamless unity of believing and doing- what counted with God?
The very moment you separate body and spirit, you end up with a corpse.
Separate faith and works and you get the same thing: a corpse.
"

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day 34

Today I was able to encourage my mom! I got her taxes done and she says she will probably be able to sleep at night now...

Psalm 4:8
In peace I will both lie down and sleep; for you alone, O LORD, make me dwell in safety.


I had a great time hanging out with her today. We always find so much to laugh about. Not to mention she is a great hostess that feeds me really well.
Love ya mom!
 

1 comment:

  1. Fun with you too hon. I'll feed you any time. Thanks for the money.

    ReplyDelete