Faith in action

James 2:25-26 (Message translation)
"The same with Rahab, The Jericho harlot. Wasn't her action in hiding God's spies and helping them escape-
that seamless unity of believing and doing- what counted with God?
The very moment you separate body and spirit, you end up with a corpse.
Separate faith and works and you get the same thing: a corpse.
"

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 57



Today I spent the day working on a special gift for a friend that shares the same birthday as me- tomorrow!




My husband and son spoiled me today and did work around the house and made dinner. I plan to spend the day tomorrow hanging out with Tim while Jared is at school. Nice birthday!


 

4 comments:

  1. Today is February 28th
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

    Becky, I have enjoyed reading your thoughts and personal insights over the past 57 days. While on your birthday we should be giving you gifts, it is you that has given me the gift of a different and more positive perspective on the world around me. It can be difficult at times, but I guess that is why "they" say "life is a journey, not the destination"
    I truly hope you have a happy birthday, and many more to come.

    Your Brother-In-Law
    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mike!! Your kind words have me me tear up- in a good way of course. I think "they" are right- life is a journey, and each day a gift. Destination- heaven! God bless you and your journey :)))

    Your sis- in -law,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you...Pray for me, I need it.

    ReplyDelete