Faith in action

James 2:25-26 (Message translation)
"The same with Rahab, The Jericho harlot. Wasn't her action in hiding God's spies and helping them escape-
that seamless unity of believing and doing- what counted with God?
The very moment you separate body and spirit, you end up with a corpse.
Separate faith and works and you get the same thing: a corpse.
"

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 80

All she wants to do is....crochet!


I'm hooked- pun intended. So I am making a few projects for people and a couple of others for the "cottage".
Yep, I have exactly six things going right now. One is a little mouse for a special little girl, who happens to like mice.
So, yeah, gotta go!

oh the things you can do!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the puppy hat!! I don't think Pierre would come out from under the bed if I crocheted this and made him wear it!! He-he!

    ReplyDelete