Faith in action

James 2:25-26 (Message translation)
"The same with Rahab, The Jericho harlot. Wasn't her action in hiding God's spies and helping them escape-
that seamless unity of believing and doing- what counted with God?
The very moment you separate body and spirit, you end up with a corpse.
Separate faith and works and you get the same thing: a corpse.
"

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Day 81

Kind words heal and help; cutting words wound and maim. Proverbs 15:4
I really need to start blogging earlier in the day. I am whooped. Had a busy day- busier than I had hoped it would be, I did not get to crochet a single stitch! Well that is how it goes; I try to remember my days belong to God, not me.
I did a couple of things to encourage people today. I also snapped at my husband for no good reason. I was having flashes and cooking hot food and he was hovering around wanting to help. I just snapped and said, "Just get away from me!" Not very nice, huh? Luckily he got over it quickly, he is very forgiving. Sometimes a gal just needs space to do her thing, but I surely could have said it nicer. It is one of those times I wish I had a rewind button!
Goodnight!









 
 










                    
                      
                                            














No comments:

Post a Comment