Faith in action

James 2:25-26 (Message translation)
"The same with Rahab, The Jericho harlot. Wasn't her action in hiding God's spies and helping them escape-
that seamless unity of believing and doing- what counted with God?
The very moment you separate body and spirit, you end up with a corpse.
Separate faith and works and you get the same thing: a corpse.
"

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 61

http://www.prisoneralert.com/pprofiles/vp_prisoner_208_profile.html

Remember back on Day 11? I sent a letter of encouragement to Said Musa. He has been released! I don't know if my letter helped, alongside all the others, or had anything to do with his release, but I feel a part of it now, and so happy to hear the great news. I am glad I took the time, and I have been inspired and encouraged by his faith.

Now I will try to write the above without any I's, me's or mines.(see Day 60)

Remember back on day 11? Voice of the Martyrs invited people to send letters of encouragement to Said Musa who had been imprisoned for his faith in Christ. He has been released! The experience of coming alongside other Christians and encouraging him, knowing his story and the strength of his faith has been a real blessing and an inspiration.


Hmm.. that was challenging- interesting how it changes the focus.

I don't know- they are just cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment