Faith in action

James 2:25-26 (Message translation)
"The same with Rahab, The Jericho harlot. Wasn't her action in hiding God's spies and helping them escape-
that seamless unity of believing and doing- what counted with God?
The very moment you separate body and spirit, you end up with a corpse.
Separate faith and works and you get the same thing: a corpse.
"

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day 15




Today is sleepover day! I am at my mom's with my sister having a wonderful time and I was wondering what I was going to do for the blog today when I realized that we have been loving and encouraging each other all night.
I don't know how to put into words how wonderful it feels to have this kind of sisterhood.
It has not always been this way. For me anyways. I have learned over the years and through the trials of life how much we need each other and that we can share our hearts and souls no matter what. We will always love and support each other. There is so much security knowing that.

 My encouragement and love today are for my sister and mom. I am most grateful for their love and encouragement in return.




1 comment: